Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Craft Room Progress!

So after an early day at work :(
I got stuck into the room again! Monday night I spent most of my time fold my fabric so it was nice and neat so I could put it in my cupboard.
I didn't realise how much fabric I actually had until I did this, but it's not as much as I thought it had!





I thought it would pay me to start using the giant waredrobe I have as a storage area for things I need handy but can be put away.
(Still a bit messy)

This is my old sewing table and I brought 2m of this Viynl for $1 per/m from Spotlight and it fits perfectly and looks very cool too!

Messy.....
New sewing table nice and neat looks very nice with all my fabric.


Best machine ever!!


I hope to have it all finished tonight

(But I'm not holding my breath)

No comments:

Post a Comment